Thursday, February 2, 2012

Something at Which I Have Been a Champion

Something at Which I Have Been a Champion
By Charles Rachel

Something I have been a champion at in my lifetime is when I was in school and we were learning about the purpose of the government, which is to make laws, enforce laws, and interpret laws. Our teacher made a game out of this objective. She wanted to see if we could not only remember it, but who could say it the fastest. I was able to set and keep the record for the fastest speaker of this definition in my class. I held this championship for a long time. That is until I was finally defeated some time later.
I still think about that sometimes and how much fun it was.
I also still think about my friends and wonder what they are doing now.
Thanks to social networks like Face book, I am still in touch with some of them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment