Friday, February 17, 2012

Someone I Have Met Randomly Who Has Made an Impact on My Life

Someone I Have Met Randomly Who Has Made an Impact on My Life
By Charles Rachel

Once many years ago, my family and I went out to watch a pro wrestling program which was being held at South Carroll High School. We also got to meet many of the wrestlers after the program ended. I remember meeting a female Wrestler by the stage name Sensational Sherry. The first thing she did was grab me. She then proceeded to kiss me. I thought it was a trick planned by my family. Because before that happened, Mom said how funny it would be if Sherry Kissed me. Sherry said she just couldn’t resist me. Unfortunately Sensational Sherry has since died. However I have never forgotten that night. Or that kiss from a total stranger for no reason at all.
That is how a random meeting I was never expecting changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment