Friday, October 8, 2010

Facebook

    Facebook is a social network that allows it's users to contact friends and family they may not see or talk with often. It's also a great way to meet new people. You set up a profile, with pictures and information about yourself to share with your friends. You can friend other people that have an account, you can post a biography about yourself, and you can become fans of sports teams, celebrities, and more. Fan pages are pages of celebrities or sports teams. They allow for fans to write on a variety of topics and see pictures as well as videos and links to other websites relating to that person or team.
    My profile has pictures and information about my likes and about me. I have nine friends and I am a fan of David Hasselhoff, WWE, TNA, the Baltimore Ravens, the Baltimore Orioles, Joe Flacco, and more. I also have all of my interests, such as writing, my favorite books and movies under my biography. I can also advertise my blog on Facebook. I can use my status to post links to my most recent blog posts. I hope that one day I will be able to use Facebook and my blog to help me get a job.
    Facebook has been very useful to me. I think that if you want to meet new people or reconnect with old friends or family members, you should look into getting a Facebook account. If you do get an account, you should be careful of who you are talking to because many bad things may happen if you are not careful and share too much information on your profile.


- Charlie Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment