Friday, September 3, 2010

Introduction to Me

    My name is Charlie Rachel. I was born September 10, 1976 in Baltimore, Maryland. I grew up most of my life in Carroll County, but spent a few years of my childhood in North Carolina. I went to Rock Creek Elementary School and Carrolltown Elementary School. I then went to Mount Airy Middle School, and South Carroll High School. Currently I am at The Arc trying to find a job with the newspaper as a journalist.
    My mom and I moved to North Carolina to try something new. We soon came back to escape the harsh winter. When it snowed it took a long time to clean the roads because they did not clean the roads until it stopped snowing. Now I am home in good old Maryland, and I will never leave here again.
    My favorite subjects in school were science, social studies, photography, and computer sciences. I also enjoyed pep rallies, and after school activities such as dances, and chorus practice for concerts. I was on the honor roll, earning A's and B's but mostly A's. Then I went into a post secondary program where I almost found a job until I was enrolled at the Maryland Rehab Center in Baltimore.
    I want to be a writer because I enjoy using the computer, which allows me to write more easily. Working for the newspaper would be a neat job to have because it would allow me to combine my love of computers with my newfound love of writing.
    In closing I would like to thank my friends and family for their support, and Kevin Walla, without whom I might not have discovered my newfound love of writing. Thank you for your time to allow me to tell you things you may not have known about me.


Yours truly,
Charlie Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment