Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Love - Tonya Fralin

    One day I received a phone call from one of my friends, Jason. He was hanging out with a girl named Tonya and he was wondering if I would like to talk to her, so we started talking to one another. We talked on the phone a couple times in the next few weeks, until I was invited to attend a church service at Westminster High School. When I got there Jason, Bruce, and Tonya were standing outside waiting for me and we went inside together - Tonya sat next to me. That afternoon she called me and asked if I wanted to start going out with her - on a funny side note I had been thinking about doing the same thing, but she beat me to it.
    We started dating on June 28th, 2000. We got engaged on May 24th, 2004 at my nephew's birthday party. My mom wanted to watch me propose to Tonya, but she was too busy, so I just gave the ring to Tonya and put it on her finger. I then kissed her and we have been engaged ever since.
    In 2004, I would unexpectedly get sick, so sick that I almost died. Tonya was there through it all. She was always by my side to provide support to my family and me. Things got so bad that I could not remember much of anything. Even through those times, I always remembered Tonya and how much she meant to me.
    Tonya has meant so much to me over the ten plus years we have been dating. She makes me feel so happy that I feel like I am floating on a cloud and I never want to lose that feeling.
    We are not able to hang out as much as I would like since Tonya moved to Union Bridge a few years ago. When we do hang out together, we sit and talk or watch TV. The time we spend together means so much to me and I wish we could hang out more often than we do. To make up for the time we are not able to spend together in person, we talk on a daily basis through email, phone calls, or on Facebook.
    Tonya and I hope to soon be married and live together. This will be so much nicer than it is now. We also plan on having another child in the near future, which will be a real joy for both of us.


- Charlie Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment