Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Arc Convention 2010

    The Arc Convention was fun and I learned a lot of really good information. I met a writer who wants to help me get my work published once I write a book. Speaking of books, I also attended the Next Chapter Book Club, which was a mock book club meeting. I think we should start a chapter here at The Arc for those who are interested in reading.
    I was also pleased to learn more about how The Arc helped the clients after the closing of Rosewood. I was moved by the stories the clients shared about how it has changed their lives. This experience sure has changed my life as well. Without places like The Arc, where would the clients be today?
    So in closing, I would like to say thank you to the Arc for inviting me to this convention and I look forward to going again soon.


- Charlie Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment