Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Band who travels around the Country Performing in Trailer Parks

A Band who travels around the Country Performing in Trailer Parks
By Charles Rachel

Once upon a time there was an Irish band that came to the United States, to share their music and culture with us. The name of the band was Celtic Spirit. They liked to hold their concerts in any trailer park they could find. People came from all around to listen to there music. Some of the fans even began going to Ireland to see them perform. This type of music became extremely popular in America. It is played on some public radio stations, and in Irish pubs around the area. I am part Irish myself, and I love to listen to Irish music. I find it quite soothing.  It is sometimes easier for me to concentrate on work while it is playing in the background. St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. I sometimes even speak in the Irish accent on this day. It is lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment