Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Why I can't get a flu Shot Excuse

Why I can’t get flu Shot Excuse
By Charles Rachel

If I went to the doctor for a checkup, and he wanted me to get a flu shot. I would tell him why I can’t do that. I can’t get a flu shot because I might catch the flu from it. Why would I want to get a shot to prevent the flu, if the shot will give it to me anyway?  That’s why I can’t get the flu shot. Actually that is not true.  Getting a flu shot doesn’t give you the flu. Some people think it does, but it is one of the best things you can do to stay healthy. Getting the flu shot doesn’t mean you can never get the flu. It just means you may not get it as badly as you might have otherwise. So no more excuses. Protect yourself, and those you love. Get a flu shot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment