Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Would Do If Someone Posted a Negitive Comment About an Article I Have Posted on My Blog

What I Would Do if Someone Posted a Negative Comment about an Article I Have Posted on My Blog
By Charles Rachel

If someone posted a negative comment about something on my blog, I would first try to explain why I feel the way I do about the subject in the hopes they might be better able to have a better understanding of my point of view. If they still don’t understand. Or don’t like what I have to say. All I can tell them is don’t read my blog. However most people like to read my work and I enjoy being able to share it with everyone. Writing has become a great love of mine and no one should say anything negative about it. I try very hard to get faster at typing so I can hopefully gain employment as a writer or Newspaper reporter. I welcome any assistance I can get that might help me become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment