Friday, March 2, 2012

A Truly Spiritual Time in My Life

A Truly Spiritual Time in My Life
By Charles Rachel

Many years ago I went on a trip with some friends to visit Hershey Park. I had been following the group as we were walking around the park grounds. They soon went far ahead of me and I lost sight of them. As I tried to catch up with them, I soon found myself stuck in a ditch. My wheel chair would not move. Then out of nowhere I heard a gentle man asking if I needed help. I said yes please. As I began to drive forward he pushed until I was free. I then turned around to thank him, but he was gone. Leaving me wondering if anyone was ever really there. I didn’t hear him walk up to me, or leave. No one on Earth can appear or disappear that quickly. I think I was dealing with an Angel sent by God. Because I never found out who helped me. I have never experienced anything quite like that before or since this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment