Friday, March 9, 2012

My Biggest Dream in life When I Was a Child but It Is No Longer a Dream

My Biggest Dream in Life When I Was a Child but It Is No longer a Dream
By Charles Rachel

When I was a child I used to dream of being a king. I would pretend I was part of a real royal family. I even wondered what it would be like to someday be an air to the throne. As I got older I soon realized this would never happen in the United States of America. The closest we would ever get to that is becoming the president. I have no desire to do that. Sometimes it is nice to pretend you are something or someone you’re not though. I still sometimes find myself wishing I could spend maybe just a little time in the land of make believe. Then reality sets in and life gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment