Friday, November 5, 2010

Ghost Hunters

    Ghost Hunters is a television show in which lead investigators Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson and the rest of The Atlantic Paranormal Society, TAPS, investigate places throughout the country that have been reported to be haunted. Once they arrive at the site, Jason and Grant walk  around the property with the owner who usually describes any strange activities that have occurred at the site.
    After this has occurred Jason, Grant, and the TAPS team use electronic equipment, which they believe is capable of detecting paranormal activity. They use equipment to record any unordinary data that they use to determine the presence of any paranormal activity. After a few day of review, the TAPS team return to the site and presents their findings to the owner.
    New episodes of Ghost Hunters air every Saturday from 7-10 pm on the Syfy channel. They also rerun episodes during the week, usually on Wednesday nights at 9 pm. The show has become more popular over the years, which has resulted in the creation of similar shows, such as Ghost Hunters International, UFO Hunters, and Ghost Hunters Academy.
    I have watched this show since late 2007 and really enjoy it a lot. I have become even more interested in ghosts after having my own dealings with them. My friend gave me a stereo as a graduation gift, when I graduated from high school in 1996. In 2000, my great grandmother passed away. After she died, the stereo turned on by itself, without anyone touching it.I thing it was her telling me she is ok. I never believid in ghosts until that time. Now I know they are real even if some people may not believe in them.


- Charlie Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment