Monday, August 6, 2012

What I Would do if a Newspaper Boy wasn't Getting Any Customers

What I would do if A Newspaper Boy wasn’t Getting Any Customers
By Charles Rachel

If I saw a Newspaper boy who wasn’t getting any customers, I would buy a paper from him myself. If the paper was dated a week or more ahead of time, I would first start reading it. Because I have watched a television program in which a man receives tomorrow’s Newspaper today. This is called the Early Addition. The man goes around trying to stop or prevent the negative things the paper says will happen from happening. In this version of the paper, the stories that are printed haven’t happened yet, but might if they aren’t prevented. I would like to be like the guy in that show, and stop bad things from happening. If this paper was like the magic early addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment