Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Something That Has Recently Happened That I Am Proud Of

Something Recent That I Am Proud Of
By Charles Rachel

I am proud of the relationship Tonya and I share. It means a lot for me to know I finally have someone to share my life with. It is something I used to think I might never find. There are some people in our lives however who don’t like the decisions we have made, or continue to make. To those people I say, “It is our life. We have heard what you have to say. Please leave us alone to do what we want.”
I am also proud of our daughter Abigail, who has recently begun taking Ballet, lessens and loves it. I also have recently received a Flu vaccination, which I try to have done once a year. These are some of things I am most proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment