Monday, January 30, 2012

Nicknames I Have Had and The Reasons For Them

Nicknames I Have Had and The Reasons For Them
By Charles Rachel

Some of the nicknames I have had are Chuck, which is a short version of my name.
I was given this nickname by a teacher in grade school. She just loved the sound of it and I didn’t mind. I was also given the nickname The Computer Wiz Kid, because I am good at operating the computer. My teachers would come to me if they had trouble with the it. I have also had the nickname Charlie Brown, after the peanuts comic strip characters, because it is funny. In addition I have been thought of as Charlie as in the Tuna fish commercial, because it is funny. These are a few of the nicknames I have had through the years. The one I like most is Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment