Friday, July 22, 2011

How the Career Planning process has helped me plan for future employment

I feel like I am much closer to finding had no idea of a job than I was three months ago. Before I anything that I wanted to do, so I was just aimlessly thinking of what to do. In three months I have gained a focus of what job I want. Now there is also more of a focus on finding me a job than there was three months ago. The meeting process has given me more ideas and taught me there are more opportunities out there than I thought before. I wish this process had existed before because the process would have made job searching easier and faster. The process is a great experience and knowing these opportunities exist is empowering to me in so many ways.
I see myself in the future working as a writer at a paper or writing for an online paper. I also am planning on building my resume and collection of personal writing. Mainly I am anxious to see what the future holds and working as hard as I can to achieve my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment