Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My fantasy football season 2019

My fantasy football season 2019 By Charles Rachel One of the things I like to do for fun is watch sports on television. I also enjoy attending live sports events when I get the opportunity to do so. I am a big football and Baltimore Ravens fan! Several years ago, I began playing fantasy football. This is a game created by the National Football League. The purpose of fantasy football is to allow fans to have fun by pretending to own your own football team. You name your team anything you choose. Next choose from a list of real football players you would like to have on your team, this basically creates an all star team of players from multiple teams all playing at some point in the same week. After selecting the players for your team, simply place the players in your lineup that you think will score the most points for their respective teams in the real games. If your player scores for his team, he also scores for your fantasy team. It gets complicated if one of your players is not playing during a week, or his team has the week off. In that case, you need to choose another player to put in his place in the lineup. There is much more, but that is the basic idea of the game. My fantasy team’s name is Charlie’s Raiders. My win loss record is 1-1 after two weeks of play. You can play with friends by creating your own league, or play against others at random by joining a league managed by whatever website you choose to play on. For example, I use www.nfl.com/fantasy, There are also many other great websites out there that allow you to play fantasy football. Some of them do require gambling though. I play only play for fun and for free. This is my recommendation to anyone wanting to play fantasy football. My advice to anyone interested in playing this game. Have fun, but don’t let it worry you so much that it makes you sick while trying to set your weekly fantasy team lineup. There are also fantasy games with nearly’ every sport out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment