Thursday, November 29, 2012

If My Favorite Book came to Life

If My Favorite Book came to Life
By Charles Rachel

My favorite type of book these days is one about England or Irland. This is because I am part Irish, and I have always been interested in the royal lifestyle. I realize I will most likely never meet a member of the royal family, so this would be a fun way to learn about it. If my favorite book came to life, we would act out the story. I of course, would be the king. If the book was a person, he or she would be expected to bow, curtsy, and maybe even kneel to me from time to time. Not to mention Obey my every command, and grant every request. Within reason of course, I would have advisers, and would also be happy to listen to any suggestions my loyal subjects might have. I would be living my fantasy. If this actually happened, I would want to live it over and over again. I think it would be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment