Friday, December 10, 2010

My Blog

    Recently, I started a blog. My blog can be found at http://charlierachel@blogspot.com or by accessing the link found on my Facebook profile. Since I started my blog,  I have put a lot of things on it each week. On my blog, you can find my weekly Ravens recaps, a short autobiography of my life, stories about people I know and work with, and many more articles that I have written over the past four months.  
    I started a Blog because I enjoy writing. Prior to creating a blog, my writing was saved on a computer, where only I had access to it. I wanted a way for others to read my writing and learn about my life. Starting a blog was a great way to let people read my work, if they want to. My blog has also become an easy way to express my feelings and emotions. 
    Having my blog means I can share my thoughts and stories with others even if we can't speak in person. It allows them to provide feedback to me and help inspire me to continue writing. I will be able to use my blog as a reference if my employers would like to see my work. 


- Charlie Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment